Kitchen Managers share responsibility with restaurant GM for the total operations of a single Red Robin restaurant, including all aspects of profit and loss, hiring/training of management and hourly team, daily execution of safety/sanitation, quality food preparation and guest service. Responsible for the proper execution and operation of the kitchen department, including all hiring/training of assistant kitchen managers and hourly team. May assume responsibility overseeing another cost are or specific hourly department other than the kitchen. Assist GM with restaurant specific priority plan tactic accomplishment. Share responsibility with the GM for the cleanliness, repair and maintenance of the physical building.
- Priority planning/weekly business cycle tasks.
- Continuing training, manager meeting, one-to-one counseling and reviews.
- Daily shift execution/on service floor.
- Line checks/food receiving and quality assurance.
- Office work/administrative tasks.
- Repair and maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Scheduling, coaching and training team members.
Years of Experience Preferred/Required:
- HS degree or equivalent preferred
- At least 21 years of age.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize, train and direct team of at least 50 persons.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Must have understanding of food safety and sanitation practices and execution.
- At least 2 years of full-service restaurant operation experience at the Kitchen Manager or Assistant General Manager level.
- Serve Safe Certification.
- State and local alcohol enforcement where applicable.
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to a GM.
Related Keywords: kitchen manager, food service management, food, dining, eatery, restaurant kitchen, redrobin, BOH, Assistant Restaurant Managers, Assistant Restaurant Management, Culinary Management, km, akm, ekm, boh manager, line manager, kitchen manager, kitchen management, restaurant kitchen management, executive kitchen manager, executive kitchen management, assistant kitchen manager, chef, chef manager, kitchen supervisor
Red Robin International, Inc. was founded on four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun. These core...