The Territory Sales Manager's overall goal is to consistently achieve or surpass Company sales goals. He/she is expected to manage sales operations and achieve results that will increase the market share in the area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure a safe working environment for all associates through compliance with BBU safety programs promoted by the company.
- Growing retail sales in their respective territory
- Execution of the sales marketing and merchandising plans
- Recruiting, counseling, motivating and developing personnel
- Lowering returns by guiding their organization through ordering, merchandising and space management
- Promoting safety and implementing safety standards and initiatives
- Back-up in the event of the need to run open routes.
Bi-lingual - Spanish/English a must
College Degree plus 3-5 years of related experience. A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
This position requires the incumbent to have extensive experience working in a sales setting and have working knowledge of DSD operations. Must also have a valid driver's license, able to drive a manual transmission vehicle, and the ability to qualify for a CDL license.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Extensive experience working in a sales setting and working knowledge of DSD operations a plus.
No snickering about the name -- Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) is serious about making breads, cakes, and cookies. Its name is a shortened version...