Ensure continued smooth operation of (Clients) network infrastructure
Collaborate with other team
members and groups to identify and develop scalable network
designs, solutions and policy recommendations.
Participate in the rotating "on call" schedule with other members of the team to troubleshoot and restore degraded services
At Taos, you will always find the most challenging engagements, the brightest colleagues and the most dynamic community.
- 4-6 years of Linux experience
- Basic networking fundamentals
- Debian packaging experience is highly desirable - Understanding of Debian internals, package management, etc.
- Strong python and bash programming, basic Perl or other scripting languages
- At least 1 year of puppet experience
- Some java dabbling in the past is a plus
understanding of GIT or any distributed VCS desired
- LDAP, DNS
- At home with a command line interface
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong apache, memcached, php (set up and troubleshooting)
For immediate consideration, please forward
Cecilia . Taos is an equal opportunity employer.
Taos Mountain - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
TaoMountain is a resource for teachers, students, practitioners, and academic researchers of Thai massage and traditional Thai medicine. Our...