Vacuums guest hallways on a daily basis.
Stores supplies and stocks shelves in Housekeeping locker room daily.
Flips mattresses in guest rooms to prolong mattress life.
Details hallways including cleaning baseboards, carpet edges, and lamps and shades and wiping down walls, tables, picture frames, mirrors, and wall signs.
Maintains general cleanliness of guest hallways throughout the shift.
Ensures Guest Room Attendant (GRA) carts are emptied of trash and linen throughout the shift.
Maintains cleanliness of ice and vending areas including the floor and area beneath the machines.
Ensures ice and vending machines are dry and free from debris.
Maintains cleanliness of Housekeeping employee bathroom throughout the shift including: filling soap dispensers, ensuring paper products are neatly and properly stocked, and keeping floor clean and dry.
Removes and replaces trash container liners every morning on assigned guest floors.
Reports any maintenance calls to supervisor.
Removes all litter from sand urns.
Ensures guest elevators and surrounding areas are clean and debris-free and elevator signs and call button plates are smudge-free.
Disposes of boxes and trash left in service elevator area.
Transports all soiled duvets, bed skirts, bed pads, blankets, and pillows to the linen dock before the end of the shift.
Keeps stairwell exits clean and free from debris.
Fills cleaning chemical bottles at the beginning of each shift.
Delivers guests’ requested items such as irons, hairdryers, cribs, rollaway beds, amenities, refrigerators, and pillows to guests in a timely manner while adhering to company customer service policies.
- At least 6 months previous cleaning experience.
- Working knowledge of cleaning equipment, supplies, and chemicals required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 3 years experience cleaning in large hotel environment or similar resort setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 17 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...