The Bulk Production Cook will report to the Director of Opertaions. The Bulk Production Cook will have responsibilities in the following areas, execute SOP’s of company recipes, cooking quantities based off of the daily production plans, cooking and issuing the final product to the expediting team. The Bulk Production Cook is expected to be productive in all required task and perform with initiative, consistency and efficiency
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Execute recipes per approved SOP’s from Executive Chef.
• Complete knowledge of bulk kitchen equipment including but not limited to operating kettles, henny pennys, and Baxter ovens.
• Ensure food quality standards by showing a commitment to quality from the execution of SOP from start to finish including tasting the final product.
• Storing final product in required area as directed by the production plan.
• Maintain a food safe environment, complying with State, Federal and Revolution Foods food safety policies.
• Adhere to company developed Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining a clean, organized, hazardous free work station.
• Observe a safety first environment.
• Establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication with all team members.
• Abide by the company “Green” waste, compost and recycling program.
• Maintains consistency in food quality standards.
• Effectively communicates to Management any issues or concerns that may affect food safety or quality.
• Follows all company policy and procedures as outlined in the Employee handbook.
• Supports preventive maintenance on all equipment and advises management when repair or maintenance is needed.
• Safely heating and loading water bags into cambros.
• Performs other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner.
Revolution Foods - 18 months ago