When you made the decision to make the pharmacy your life’s work, perhaps you didn’t plan to also make it your life. We know you need to balance work and leisure, so we offer our pharmacists regular work schedules, most major holidays off, and the work environment that allows you the opportunity to be more than a pharmacist, but also a friend to your patients. At Kmart, you will receive outstanding day one healthcare benefits, a competitive salary and excellent personal and professional growth potential. You will have the latest information at your fingertips. Our user friendly (PDX) computer system, and KARxE program allow you the time and knowledge to provide personalized patient care-counseling to your patients on medical conditions, drug interactions, and the efficacy of over-the counter medicines. Our personalized intra-company web page gives you easy access to an electronic version of Facts and Comparisons along with many other links to helpful sites. We support pharmacy training and certification programs for pharmacists as well as technicians. The more we know, the better we can help our patients!
As one of the larger pharmacy chains nationwide, with over 1,000 locations in 45 states, plus Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, our pharmacy career track is designed for acceleration. Motivated pharmacists with the skills and the desire can quickly advance to Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy District Manager and on to corporate pharmacy management. When you blend our opportunities with your knowledge, your career potential is unlimited.
- Provides “World Class” Customer Service by surprising and delighting our customers every day.
- Oversees operations of the Pharmacy Department including customer service, profitability, investment control and compliance with federal, state and local, laws, regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Oversees the work of the Pharmacy Technicians and Customer Service Associates.
1. Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (minimum).
2. Current license to practice pharmacy in state of employment
3. Knowledge of and skilled in use and operation of computers.
4. Repetitive standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, stretching and reaching.
5. Oral communication skills to communicate with patients and other health care professionals.
6. Analytical ability to interpret information and recommend solutions.
7. Qualified to participate in federal health care programs, including but not limited to Medicare and Medicaid.
0 - 1 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education
Bachelors Level Degree
Sears Holdings Corp. - 18 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...