education, skills, and/or experience required:|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of Office Management experience, education, or combination thereof.
- Multi-cultural experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to implement administrative policies and practices.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office application
- Must have analytical reasoning and problem solving capabilities.
- Balanced approach to technical, business and people aspects of business.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
1. Supervise and direct a team of administrative professionals on tasks and special projects.
2. Responsible for front desk reception activities (i.e., greeting visitors, answering phones, etc).
3. Train new Team Members in the administration department on their duties and responsibilities.
4. Effectively negotiate, and periodically review contracts, for office services and equipment.
5. Create, manage, audit, and enforce policies related to the General Administration department’s scope of service
6. Manages contract with cell phone company vendor to ensure best customer service.
7. Maintains good customer service with vending company to ensure strong support to our team members.
8. Coordinates the repair and maintenance of office equipment ordering new equipment as needed.
9. Reviews all invoice for accuracy. Analyses and proposes cost saving measures.
10. Coordinates office supplies ordering and use.
11. Implements morale boosting activities and events.
12. Researches and proposes Company’s annual charitable giving plan and involvement activities
13. Responsible for the coordination of travel for all Team Members.
14. Oversees handling of Korean Team Members and their families with special needs while in the U.S. as needed.
15. Coordinates temporary or permanent relocation activities for Korean staff members.
16. Creates and maintains all reporting related to departmental responsibilities.
17. Performs all other duties as assigned.