MGA Research Corporation is a world leader in engineering evaluation and physical testing for a wide range of industries including automotive, aerospace, and military. MGA is recognized as a leading independent company in the areas of test services with a customer base consisting of over 500 companies and Government agencies. The company is focused on continuously improving and expanding its line of equipment and testing services offered to the industry through the implementation of current technologies and motivated employees.
The Virginia facility focuses on the occupant protection as well as survivability testing. Some of these services include: Crash Simulation, Blast Simulation, Durability, and Environmental Testing.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to fill the entry level role of a full time Test Technician at the Manassas, Virginia facility.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparing and executing testing
- Building test fixtures as needed
- Setting up instrumentation
- Reviewing and creating test procedures and methods
- Collecting and analyzing test data and preparing technical reports
- Working with customers to examine product issues
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Fabrication Skills
- Good oral and written skills
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and variable environment
- Self starter, goal driven, collaborative, vision, strategy
- Have a hands on approach with a willingness to learn
- Comfortable in independent and team oriented roles
- Technical and business minded
- Entry level position, no minimum requirements; all technicians are trained on site.
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
Indeed - 9 months ago
MGA Research conducts various tests for auto and child seat manufacturers, insurance companies, transportation government agencies, etc. Kid...