Senior Test Engineer
Zettaset has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer to develop and execute use cases, test cases, automation scripts and system level stress tests for the Orchestrator Product. In this role you will enjoy a technically challenging environment.
As a fast-growing Big Data startup, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment â€“ which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and an eagerness to learn new technologies.
Successful candidates will have most of the following requirements
- BS in Computer Science or related field,
- Ability to professionally manage multiple priorities with minimal / no supervision and on schedule
- Hands-on experience on Linux servers as advanced user on: Ubuntu, Red Hat and/or CentOs
- Experience with any of the scripting languages: bash, Perl, Python,
- Experience in writing test plans, test cased based on Engineering Specs and Product Use Cases.
- Work with Development Engineers in helping fixing bugs and help in testing the solution.
- TCP/IP Networking knowledge
- Familiarity with VMs, Software release process. Unit, Integration and performance tests
- Experience with bug tracking tools, test automation frame work, functional and regression test strategies.
- Quality conscious and detail oriented.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
- Programming experience in Java
- Familiar with JUnit and/or TestNG is a plus.
- Familiar in setting up, administering and testing Hadoop
- Exposure to UI Automation using Selenium / Webdriver
- Worked in Agile development environment
Zettaset, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard