Seeking OB Tech!
Labor and Delivery
This is a Full Time position.
Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
In this role, you will assist the Registered Nurse by functioning as an on-shift team member by providing delegated aspects of care within specified timelines and completing routine non-patient care unit maintenance tasks as designed.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- One year as Certified Nursing Assistant
- Completes C-section training with OB Tech during orientation
- Instruction in aseptic principles, scrubbing and assisting circulating/LDR nurse
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care
Founded in 1953, Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services is a 236-bed, acute care regional healthcare provider with one of Southern...