Performs various daily operations and maintenance of the core Financial Information Systems used for BMC Finance Division. These systems include Lawson Financial Suites, Lawson Procurement Management, SAP HR Payroll and Time Management, Patient Financial SDK, SSI and GE Centricity Business Systems in addition to various financial and payer related systems. Provides system support and services to all financial users to ensure annual system is set up related to financial entities and payers are in accordance with A133 Federal, GAAP and payer requirements. Works with the managers and senior FIS Analysts of Financial Information Systems to provide user support to the clinical department users, Program Directors and Senior Management Staff including the Public Health Commission and BMC Healthnet Plan. Working with the manager, is responsible for generating training curriculums and materials for all user-training classes. Responsibilities also include coordination of training schedules and scheduling of all end- users. Provides system support to all financial users. Is responsible for documenting system issue logs and resolving system problems.
- Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Finance, Systems or related field.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years working experience in financial or system information industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting, finance and business administration, and a working knowledge of Payroll, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Information System management.
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting policies, procedures and professional standards, and financial and operational systems.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office Products, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Project.
- Requires advanced interpersonal skills (writing and communication) and strong analytical skills to affect changes in fiscal operations, to provide guidance, communicate and interpret complex financial information.