InComm is the industry leading marketer, distributor and technology innovator of stored-value gift and prepaid products. Our 225,000 partner locations generated nearly $13 billion in retail sales of prepaid products in 2009 and over 1 billion customers every week.
With InComm, retailers can unleash new revenue streams by offering the industry's most appealing products. Our patented technology solutions, best-in-class category management expertise and award-winning vendor service produce exceptional results for our retail partners.
InComm's retail network features most of the premier brands in the big box, grocery, convenience, chain drug, discount, electronics, office supply and other categories. Since 1992, InComm technology has made the buying process easier for consumers while streamlining the selling process for product and retail partners.
This position is responsible for hands on, technical leadership of a multi-discipline network engineering team. Will utilize technical and leadership expertise in designing, deploying and maintaining enterprise network services for high availability, transaction processing environment
Will mentor, train, lead and motivate a team to r esolve internal and external partner network issues through design, troubleshooting, research, configuration and implementation while following best practices and applicable policies and procedures.
Will be working to implement and support all aspects of a complex, integrated network infrastructure. Work alone and in multi-discipline teams to provide issue resolution, network design, product recommendations and evaluations, proof of concept, configurations and implementations to support enterprise business requirements.
Will help deploy, document and implement rigorous best practices and ooperating procedures for enterprise network infrastructure.
This position requires technical leadership experience for enterprise level, network infrastructure including:
- 10+ years of network systems engineering experience
- 1-2+ years of hands on technical leadership/management experience
- CCIE, CCNP or other professional certifications
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Cisco Routers, Switches, Load Balancers (ACE), and Firewalls (ASA)
- Experience with QoS and Multi-Cast Networking
- LAN/WAN architecture to include: Metro E, EIGRP, WAN backbone design, BGP, OSPF, FR-MPLS, etc.
- Experience with H/A, redundant Router, Switch and Firewall configuration
- Expereince with Network Monitoring tools
- Nice to have expereince with ticketing systems like Service Now or Remedy.
- Must be familiar with MS Office including Project and Visio.
DataWave Systems makes the point. Point-of-sale, that is. The company sells prepaid long-distance and cellular phone cards, as well as...