General Statement of Duties:|
Responsible for sorting, scanning, loading and delivering inter-company mail to all MHS facilities.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Sorts , scans, and packs all work to be delivered to appropriate facility bins.
2. Takes initiative to learn any new mail/delivery procedures to improve efficiency in the department.
3. Recognizes impending crisis situations and institutes measures (such as adjusting priorities) to prevent further complications.
4. Loads correct van/truck with mail to be delivered for each route.
5. Answers phones, unpacks and shelves all supplies and equipment.
6. Follows assigned routes for delivery in a timely manner.
Minimum Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required. Ability to read and decipher names, address and numbers.
Six months experience in a Mail, Sorting or Delivery setting, and knowledge of Computers are preferred.
Minimum License and Certificates Required:
Valid Driver's License Required
HCA Inc - 3 years ago