The iOS software team is looking for an engineer to work on the entire system from UI-oriented system frameworks through applications and the UI. Successful candidates will be generalists interested in developing and implementing solutions for challenging cross-functional software problems anywhere in the framework and application stack, with a focus on issues affecting system performance. This is a terrific position for an engineer interested in working on all of the UI frameworks and applications in the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- Interest in being a generalist, working on code throughout the system.
- Excellent command of Objective-C and Cocoa.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent teamwork skills. We work with all engineering teams involved in these products, and on all of their code.
- Some knowledge of performance tools, ideally on Mac OS X.
Apple - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...