Contribute general knowledge and skill in a discipline area with strong experiences in Backend web-based development technologies to support team and/or department objectives for a high transaction ecommerce focused site. College degree and/or related experience required.
Professional position with general knowledge in disciplines of both frontend and backend web based development.
- Backend Technologies (recommended experience):
- Database connection methodologies
- Using common design patterns
- General Technologies (recommended experience):
- IBM Rational Suite of tools
- Source control
- Responsible for analyzing any modification, new requirement or production instability for a complete application
- Supports existing systems and small system development projects
- Works with clients in support of applications by interpreting client’s needs into program requirements and detailed specifications under SDLC guidelines.
- Evaluates programming alternatives and recommends solutions that best meets client’s needs and conforms to the standards and processing environment
- Prepares detailed specifications for translation into structured application programs conforming to established SDLC methodology and standards
- Designs the systems test requirements to ensure fail safe integration of a program into a production system
- Will write code, test and debug programs for custom/packaged systems under specified guidelines
Indeed - 23 months ago