As a Senior Portfolio Analyst/IT Planning Analyst you will become an integral part of our growing organization. As a member of the KeyLogic Team, you will be able to expand your knowledge, work with top industry experts and be a valued and recognized employee. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
Join an EXCITING – ENERGETIC – ROBUST COMPANY – WE ARE GROWING-AND YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT DAILY!
The Senior Portfolio Analyst/IT Planning Analyst will provide Earned Value support and Project Management support. Will also provide planning support including development of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a large IT investment. In this role you will be supporting IT Project Managers to develop WBS and project plans, develop CPIC and EVM processes and provide strategic analysis and guidance. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform data analysis, review investment artifacts, and conduct quarterly and annual investment reviews.
- Evaluates Department of Labor's (DOL) Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Exhibit 53 and Exhibit 300's and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Implement federal agency processes to meet OMB requirements.
- Update and maintain DOL guides to assist federal project managers in maintaining acceptable performance.
- Coordinate with federal project managers and documents investment status to provide CIO visibility into investment performance.
- Provide system administration and help desk support to users of the electronic Capital Planning and Investments Control (eCPIC) system.
- Support the Department's Earned Value Management (EVM) program.
Required Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 6 years' of experience.
- At least 4 years supporting Federal Gvt. with IT planning and CPIC.
- Strongly desire PMP, or other project control certifications such as Capital Planning, EVMS.
- In-depth knowledge of the Select, Control, and Evaluate phases of the CPIC process.
- At least 4 years' experience supporting federal government Select processes such as business case and portfolio submissions to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) OR Control processes such as EVM reporting or investment reviews.
- In-depth knowledge of IT capital planning processes such as SDLCM, EVM, EA, cost benefit analyses, risk management, or investment performance management.
- In-depth knowledge of federal government requirements for business cases and IT portfolios OR ANSI EIA 748-A standards for EVM.
Desired Skills :
- Experience in data analysis and report design/development.
- Knowledge of the Select, Control, and Evaluate phases of the CPIC process.
- Knowledge of IT capital planning processes such as System Development Life Cycle Management (SDLCM), EVM, cost benefit analyses, risk management, or investment performance management.
KeyLogic Systems - 2 years ago