Unit Summary: Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment is a leader in its industry. Jumer's Casino and Hotel is conveniently located at the intersection of Hwy 92 W and Interstate 280 in Rock Island, IL. The one level casino includes over 1,100 slots, a live poker room, 24 table games, and a high limit area. The 205 room hotel includes a salon & day spa, room service, indoor pool & Jacuzzi, fitness center, valet service, and event center. On site are also four restaurants including, Players Buffet, Blue Square Café, Blue Square To Go and DJ's Steakhouse, named after our founder, D. James Jumer.
Your Role: The successful associate will:
- Develop and sustain relationships with VIP guests. Introduces new VIP guests to the casino property. Dispenses complimentary amenities to guests who have attained the necessary levels of play.
- Acts as a resource for guests, management, and team members, to ensure a maximum level of satisfaction and service throughout the department and the casino. Professionally resolves guest complaints and/or conflicts in a timely manner.
- Maintains a working knowledge of casino facility, current and upcoming special events on and off property, in order to advise guests and fellow team members.
- Represents the casino at on- and off-property events. Works to reactivate inactive VIP guests through direct contact (mail, telephone, personal visits, etc.). Interacts with other departments to identify VIP guests. Assists VIP guests with special reservations for events on and off-property, hotels and restaurants.
- Responsible for delivering required sales targets and working effectively as a collaborative team player. Prepare reports on assigned player activities and potential as directed by the Player Development Manger. Understand departmental revenue responsibilities and how complimentary decisions/offers affect profitability.
- Interacts with the Marketing dept in hosting/planning special events for identified guests.
- Facilitates the effective management of information throughout the department and casino. Attends marketing, GuestPath and weekly meetings with the department director.
- 2 years ago - save job
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs...