The Corporate Quality group is currently seeking an experienced Corporate Quality Lead Auditor |
- . This position will lead Hitchiner's audit processes across all Business and Manufacturing areas as well as support the company's Quality and Continuous Improvement objectives to ensure compliance to customer, regulatory, financial, and agency requirements.
Major responsibilities in this role include, but not limited to:
Evaluate operational processes and measure their compliance with Company operating policies, through audits of: QMS, PFMEA, Control Plan, External audit Findings, Escapes 8Ds and actions to customers, etc.
- Assist in the development and execution of a risk based internal audit plan and schedule, coordinate peer audits.
- Participate in the selection of audit samples and the request of corresponding documents, maintain audit crew companywide training.
- Evaluate the adequacy and reliability of the companys internal control system and recommend a direction in the audit approach to be applied
- Perform business processes and/or operational audits per the plan.
- Analyze the quality and effectiveness of internal operating policies and administrative procedures, and assess the economical and efficient use of resources.
- Document audit evidence clearly and concisely to support audit conclusions.
- Develop formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Help to coordinate Plant Level SMQ Management Reviews.
- Bachelors degree and 3-5 years of progressive, related quality experience, preferably within a manufacturing organization with heavy emphasis on computer systems, database administration, and materials procurement.
- Must have strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Have the potential to see possibilities, create, communicate compelling vision and direction, inspire and motivate others to align the organization.
- Must be able to work in and develop successful work teams.
- Auditing - ISO/TS/AS requirements, Layered Process Audits (LPA's), Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Effective problem solving - 8D's, root cause analysis
- Quality Management Systems
- SIx Sigma
- Lean Manufacturing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. - 17 months ago