ENG Services – Technology Analyst – ASIC Design Verification - Hillsboro, OR
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to build innovative solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing Engineering Services team, where we take pride in shaping our engineering aspirations and dreams, bringing them to fruition.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst - Engineering, you will conceptualize the design of engineering solutions based on your understanding of requirements, using technical and functional knowledge in design and development of engineering products. You will implement CAD/ CAM /CAE/KBE technologies to perform concept, preliminary and detailed design for technically challenging projects. You will conduct CAE analysis, compile technical reports, do testing/quality checks and support troubleshooting. You will contribute significantly to the different stages of knowledge based engineering projects including design, development, testing and warranty & maintenance. At Infosys you will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
Location for this position is
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent preferred.
• At least of 2 years experience with Strong understanding of Verilog and VCS, Specman-E, C++ and hardware verification languages
2 years in one of the following skills:
• PCIe IP Validation : Understanding of PCIe protocol and I/O controllers, Functional debug may be involved to get a test functionally passing, Reproduce and debug failures, Test Writing, Simulation/Debug, Filing/Validating Bugs and measuring coverage.
• DDR/Memory Controller Validation: Understanding of DDR memory I/O controllers, Functional debug may be involved to get a test functionally passing., Reproduce and debug failures, Test Writing,Simulation/Debug, Filing/Validating Bugs, Should have exposure to CAD tools also, Measuring Coverage
• Power Management: Understanding of power management principles for server chips, Functional debug may be involved to get a test functionally passing, Reproduce and debug failures, Test Writing,Simulation/Debug, Filing/Validating Bugs., Measuring Coverage.
• RAS: Understanding of RAS techniques, Functional debug may be involved to get a test functionally passing, Reproduce and debug failures, Test Writing,Simulation/Debug, Filing/Validating Bugs, Measuring Coverage.
• At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations, in over 30 countries, build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us #19 among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation, one idea, one insight at a time. While we constantly continue to challenge convention and the status quo, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect in everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Infosys - 11 months ago