Relationship Manager, Not-For-Profit Banking-726564
This position is a senior level relationship banker focused on developing primary banking relationships with Not-for-Profit clients. Develops, markets, and administers existing loans, demand and time deposits, and cross sells related banking accounts and treasury management services. Provides significant input into the overall goals, objectives, and budgets, and manages performance against goals.
- Plans, develops and pursues an active client call program, within the Bank structure, in order to attract new banking relationships.
- Develops and maintains the company's relationships with contacts/clients in order to maintain and expand business.
- Makes regular calls on potential clients in order to generate high quality new loan, deposit, and fee business to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
- Plans portfolio growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.
- Meets with clients and prospects through personal calling efforts, branch referrals, conference attendance and other centers of influence to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can serve client needs.
- Coordinates with various divisions and departments (Trust, Branches, Operations, etc.) to provide quality service and to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitor’s products and pricing in the market served.
- Responsible for the proper pre-qualification, structuring, pricing, and exception-free closing on all loans in his/her assigned area.
- Reviews demand deposit profitability analysis and outlines strategies to bring unprofitable accounts back to profitable status.
- Analyzes requests and associated financial data to determine if credit requests meet acceptable risk standards and are within policy guidelines. Evaluates risk and reviews the non-credit services of each loan customer in order to properly price loans to meet profitability standards.
- Works with borrowing clients to ensure the timely receipt of financial information on an ongoing basis.
No agencies please.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Business or Finance degree—preferred
- 7+ years related experience
- Completion of credit training program or the equivalent in work experience
- Previous commercial banking/investment banking experience with Not-for-Profit clients
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Business and Commercial Banking
Primary Location : United States-District of Columbia-Washington-Wash DC-Hamilton Square (19004)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One - 9 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...