i-Health, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst. i-Health, Inc., formerly Amerifit Brands, is now the consumer brands division of DSM, a $14 billion global material and life sciences company, poised for exceptional growth in the upcoming years.
As a Financial Analyst in our Cromwell, CT office you will drive the compilation and analytical summary of monthly financial statements, annual budgets and reforecasts, and other departmental requests as needed.
In this role you will:
- Lead and develop processing of annual budget and re-forecasts.
- Analyze key P&L line items (i.e. returns & allowances, trade spending, cost sales) on a brand by brand basis and in relation to prior year to provide recommendations for resolution.
- Compile monthly “stat pack” and extract relevant data to incorporate into a monthly executive summary.
- Write, create and test reports to develop automated financial reporting system as it relates to consolidating financial statements and brand P&Ls with comparisons to Plan and prior year.
- Research and clarify variances as needed in financial statements on a month-to-date and year-to-date basis compared to Plan and prior year.
Our successful candidate will have two to four years progressive accounting experience with a B.S. in Accounting or related area. They will have intermediate Word and advanced Excel skills and experience with SAP Reporting and ERP systems. Oracle experience preferred.
The Procedure and Contact
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package. i-Health, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of DSM. Qualified candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FA-13” in the subject line. i-Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
DSM - 18 months ago
DSM wants to get more out of life, or at least life and material sciences. It focuses on nutritional products and performance materials,...