Associated Health Professionals, Inc (AHP) is seeking experienced Medical Assistants with California State Phlebotomy Certification (CPT I or II) to work full time in an acute care Hospital in the Long Beach area. YOU MUST BE A MEDICAL ASSISTANT WITH A STATE PHLEBOTOMY LICENSE!
- Have current CA Phlebotomy License - CPT I or II
- Have graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant Program
- Be available to work both 8 hour and 12 hour shifts for 24 hour Hospital coverage with a team of Medical Assistants.
- Have experience with venipuncture and handling the tubes for the Laboratory
- Will be doing EKGs on request throughout the shift
- Experience with TB Testing required
- Knowledge of vaccination administration
- Be willing to be paged to various floors in the Hospital and implement Physician's orders quickly
- Must have a customer service attitude and skills and be able to be focused on the patients and their needs
- Ability to follow strict rules and procedures
- Be a great team player and work cooperatively with all the Nurses and Physicians
- Be on time to work and give a solid days work - work with a team of Medical Assistants to provide 24 hour coverage at the Hospital
- Be committed to full time with no cancellations or personal issues
- Top Pay, weekly payroll, Direct Deposit and benefits available
AHP offers a competitive salary and benefits package and travel stipend.
- Current Physical - Statement of Good Health
- Current Health Screens - Physical, TB and MMR
Please forward your resume and cover letter, including salary history to:
Associated Health Professionals, Inc
6095 Bristol Parkway
Culver City , CA 90230
Fax (310) 645-3034
AHP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer