Energy Systems Group
(ESG) is immediately seeking experienced Construction Managers (2) to be based in the Virgin Islands.
The Construction Managers will be based on St. Thomas and St. Croix and will be required to be on site throughout the project construction period which may last up to three (3) years.
Preferred candidates will already be based on the two islands but all qualified candidates will be considered and a relocation package offered.
The Construction Manager will manage the installation and commissioning efforts associated with major energy improvements in various markets.
Candidate must have the ability to manage design efforts, intuitive and problem solving skills, and project development skills involving scope of work development and estimating.
Candidate must also have the ability to work and communicate effectively with a diverse workforce and customer base and be able to travel some of the business week
- AS Degree and CEM a plus
- 3-5+ years experience in construction and performance contracting
- PC experience with HVAC, electrical, control design, and mechanical systems
- Good communication between clients, subcontractors and colleagues a must along with managing costs within project objectives, monitoring labor, material and project modifications.
- OSHA, Federal and State safety regulations experience
- Organizational, accounting and project control
- Writing and computer skills are required
APPLY AT THE FOLLOW LINK:
Career.VI - 18 months ago