Information Security Project Analyst |
Information Risk Management (IRM) is the governance of security risk management for PayPal and the IRM PMO manages all the security projects related ebay Inc and merger & acquisitions along with remediation of non-compliance projects
Team/Functional Area Mission, Objectives, & Overview: To work with all information security teams across ebay Inc. and organize, examines the needs and concerns of clients and stakeholders to determine opportunities and where potential problems may arise. Insure that the project is implemented on time and on budget
- Direct and manage security project development from beginning to end.
- Coordinate the project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Work to achieve the necessary estimates of resources needed to achieve project goals.
- Provide input to the IRM Operation Review Meeting and identify and resolve issues and conflicts within and outside the project team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentation decks.
- Enter the necessary program and projects into Clarity or HP Scout.
- Define project success criteria
- Worked in or with information security teams before
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as CAs’ Clarity.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible in project meeting schedule.
- Ability to communication to the members of the team and across x-vertical groups.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Able to use project management tools; MS project management
- Working experience in security projects and time reporting software.
- Understand product development process.
- Understands the product life cycle methodology.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 106 million active accounts in 190 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce.
Every day at PayPal, we are changing the way the world does business by challenging the status quo, innovating and enabling business between millions of people across the globe. What we do at PayPal has never been done before and it has a tremendous impact! We build BIG and NEW products to drive worldwide commerce. Be it the next mobile payments solution, or a high availability money movement platform, we solve problems on a scale you just can't find elsewhere. PayPal continues to push the boundaries of technology by investing in individuals who passionately believe in the potential of innovative technologies that make up a global market place.
At PayPal/eBay, no matter which of our offices, brands, or locations you call home, you’ll discover consistent benefits that are intended to support you—in your work, your life, your passions, and your future. This is where innovation meets reality! Are you an individual who is ready to grow and join our global community? Would you just like to know more about our latest and greatest projects? We would love to talk to you about it!
More information about our other exciting positions can be found at http://jobs.ebaycareers.com .
eBay companies are proudly EEOC compliant
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
eBay - 9 months ago
The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on commerce,...