UGL Services - Unicco Operations is a facilities services company with headquarters in Auburndale, MA. UGL Services has over 18,000 employees in the US and Canada, with revenues of $800 million. UGL Services provides a broad range of services to corporate, industrial, manufacturing, educational, commercial, and retail clients. UGL Services is a “safety first” company.
UGL Services - Unicco Operations has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Planner / Scheduler in Fort Dodge, IA
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
This position will be responsible for daily planning and scheduling of electrical and mechanical maintenance work in assigned maintenance areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Team member must be able to work in a team oriented / safety conscious environment. “Safety First”
expectations include, but are not limited to, PJHA process, Observation process, and all company / site safety
guidelines and procedures.
2. Assigned tasks list to include, but not limited to, reviewing equipment specifications and blueprints, estimation
of material and labor.
3. Must have working knowledge of the following: Industrial applications / machinery, Microsoft Office Suite
applications and CMMS. Employee will perform any and all other duties that are assigned by the responsible
4. Develop job tasks and procedures, establishing manpower and equipment requirements, assist in specifying and
ordering materials, developing schedules and charts, attending planning and scheduling meetings with assigned
departmental personnel, other work as defined by immediate supervisor.
5. Successful candidate will have background and knowledge in the planning of electrical and mechanical work in an industrial environment.
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / DUTIES:
1. Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
2. Achieve performance expectations set forth as part of performance appraisals to include employee development
3. Communicate with all team members to support the development of short and long range planning in support of
the company’s goals and objectives
4. Meet physical requirements of the job. Physical requirements of the job will be provided to you prior to
5. Perform assigned tasks in a safety, effective, and efficient manner.
6. Accurate and timely administrative duties to include, but not limited to, time accounting and work order
7. Must maintain positive customer and employee relations.
Must be able to lift 20 lbs on occasion. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to climb
flights of stairs. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier,
telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision to record, prepare
and communicate appropriate reports. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision and ability to adjust focus.
Must be able to answer questions in a professional and friendly manner. Requires public contact and excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to make effective decisions in manager's absence.
Education: Possess a high school diploma or an approved GED.
Experience: Two years in the field or related area.
We offer an excellent benefits package and paid holidays/vacation. Background check and drug screen required. We are an EOE M/F/D/V.
Please visit our website at www.unicco.com or www.uniccoplantservices.com
UGL Unicco - 10 months ago
UGL Services (formerly UNICCO) isn't afraid to get its hands dirty. The company provides an array of janitorial and other facilities ma...