Seattle Genetics is seeking a Senior level SAS programmer to support reporting and analysis for the Drug Safety group in addition to programming activities for multiple Phase I-III oncology studies.
This role interacts at varying degrees with Drug Safety, Clinical Information Systems, Biometrics, and Clinical operations to design, write, and test programs in accordance with company, industry, and regulatory requirements.
• Provide programming support for a variety of clinical development activities including but not limited to creating outputs for: drug safety; regulatory reporting; risk management; interim analyses; signal detection; safety updates; manuscripts; conferences; ad hoc analyses; and exploratory analyses.
• Clear and proactive communication within the Clinical Programming group and with representatives from other functional groups to convey resource needs, assignments, deliverables, timelines, requirements, specifications, processes and procedures.
• Translating general high-level project requests into detailed tasks, and ensuring the completion of those tasks.
Participating with and in cases leading process and technical improvement initiatives at the product and study level.
• Five + years of software development and/or Programming experience in the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Health Care industries.
• Two + years of which must be Programming in SAS on Phase I-IV clinical studies.
• BS in relevant field and 5-8 years experience or MS/PhD and 2-5 years experience; years of experience may substitute for education.
• Experience supporting Drug Safety Operations with Signal Detection, Risk Management, and Periodic Safety Updates programming activities.
• Experience with additional programming languages and tools such as Perl, VBA, MS Excel, and SQL that interface with SAS.
• Positive attitude and an ability to creatively use programming skills across variety of tasks in the Clinical Programming area.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer.
Seattle Genetics - 20 months ago