Job Title: HRIS Analyst - Delhaize America
Location: Scarborough, ME
Provide analytical and technical support to cross-functional business users of HR systems and partner with IT to deliver effective and efficient HR services in support of company and HR strategies. Enthusiastically focus on automation for business solutions.
- In partnership with HR business areas, identify business process improvements enabled through technology; drive change to achieve results
- Serve as key liaison between HR business areas and IT.
- Serve as expert for PeopleSoft HR functionality.
- Facilitate assessment of business needs, evaluate processes and define business requirements to recommend and implement business solutions for new and existing HR processes and procedures to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Partner with IT on all phases of the application development/implementation lifecycle, including creation of functional specifications.
- Manage the implementation of new/enhanced solutions and workflow processes to increase operating efficiency and improve productivity in the most effective manner.
- Partner with HR business units to ensure support for and compliance with new requirements and regulations and ensure compliance with regulatory initiatives (e.g. SOX, HIPPA).
- Audit, promote utilization and facilitate enhancements of HR information systems and self-service.
- Monitor system/data integrity issues, identify trends and resolve problems in collaboration with business partners and IT.
- Provide analytical and project management support to the ongoing production schedule as well as major processes such as system conversions/upgrades and annual processes (e.g. benefits open enrollment) in collaboration with IT.
- Support HR teams with extensive testing and reconciliation activities to ensure accurate functioning of HR systems.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and technical business solution enhancements with PeopleSoft.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent 3 to 5 years work experience.
- Strategic agility with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to drive change.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities on an ongoing basis while maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to focus and flexibly jump between projects and meet established deadlines.
- Effective organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with HR, Benefits, Talent and Payroll processes.
- Excellent personal computer skills; experience with core HR and talent management technologies preferred.
FoodLion - 19 months ago
Belgian food retailer Delhaize "Le Lion" has one big cub -- Delhaize America. With some 1,625 supermarkets and discount grocery...