The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) partners with a licensed Physical Therapist in providing care and treatment to Physical Therapy patients. The PTA is a valued contributor who participates in a direct care role and is responsible for developing a healing treatment plan and implementing physical therapy treatment procedures, therapeutic activities and life skills training.
While delivering quality care a Physical Therapist Assistant acts in accordance with state licensure, laws, professional standards and ethics and is committed to providing extraordinary care to the patients they serve.
- Must be licensed or license eligible as a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Computer keyboarding skills required for documentation of patient information
- Must be able to position and transfer patients independently and safely
- One or more years previous Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...