At Bozzuto, we believe home is the best place to be. Our caring and attentive Concierge and Guest Services Associates are focused on providing the residents of our communities with a personal experience and an award winning attitude. Concierge are responsible for handling all resident interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible, resolving complaints and assisting with inquiries. This position requires knowledge of local amenities, events, venues and transportation options.
Essential hospitality standards must be used at all times: eye contact, smile, warmly greet the guest, engage in polite conversation, use the guest surname!
Additional responsibilities include:
Management of Front Desk activities:
Community Marketing and Resident Engagement activities:
- Logging, auditing, and delivering packages daily.
- Directing service requests to maintenance team and complete service request call backs.
- Closing service requests daily in the community’s software i.e. Yardi, One Site, Building Link etc.
- Maintaining accurate key control logs and managing the online system for resident/guest access to elevators, club areas etc.
- Updating Craigslist Apartments for Rent section with available apartment information
- Effectively utilize social media venues by updating property Facebook Page and Twitter Account
- Planning and attending creative and fun resident events
Minimum of two years of experience in the hospitality industry working in a Concierge, Guest Services, Front Desk, Retail Services role.
Bozzuto's mission is to create the best possible living environment for our customers and to do so in a way that creates community and respects the world in which we live. From the very beginning, our success has been built around our four core values:
1. Concern - for the communities we touch.
2. Creativity - in everything we do.
3. Passion - in our approach to business.
4. Perfection - as a goal worth pursuing.
Supporting these values is a set of beliefs or practices that guide us in how we do business and conduct ourselves on a daily basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
The Bozzuto Group - 2 years ago
Throughout The Bozzuto Group’s 26-year history, the company has developed, acquired and built more than 38,000 homes and apartments...