INVESTORS TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY
(Chapel Hill, NC)
Investors Title is a dynamic and growing title insurance and financial services company based in Chapel Hill, NC. We are looking for a motivated and capable professional to join our corporate leadership team as Product Manager and drive the company’s technology strategy.
Our products provide customers with innovative and cost-effective solutions to improve efficiency, control risk, and create marketing advantages. By providing leading high quality applications, you will enable our clients to focus on their core competencies, while we take care of the applications that drive their daily activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- As a product manager, you must have:
- Worked across business units, executive management and the technology team to develop solutions and vet opportunities.
- Analyzed and documented workflow and developed process efficiencies.
- Personal experience delivering software that has successfully been released to the field. Your past technical experience has provided you with an understanding of software engineering methodologies, best practices and technical nuances of the software development process.
- Documented clear business requirements, and utilized diagrams, graphs, and prototypes to facilitate the review process.
- Instinct and intuition to identify opportunities to improve process and workflow.
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to frame complex issues for assessment.
- Critical thinking required to resolve problems and devise solutions.
- Excellent oral and written skills. Must be able to simplify complex issues, speak plainly, and tailor presentations according to audience.
- Works with a sense of urgency. Drives steady progress by applying sound judgment to decision making and directing activities of the team through project stages.
- Possesses a high level of detail and understands nuances to problems.
- Management and supervisory capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or Science.
- Previous experience working with title insurance, real estate, or mortgage lending business functions or related software.
- Experience in a corporate environment where technology was applied to improve business results, or experience working in a consulting organization or as part of a technology solution sales team.
Leads all activities to develop technology strategy and product functionality including research, information gathering, and anaysis. Investigates the needs of internal and external clients. Follows and predicts trends in the industry.
Derives an action plan from the corporate technology strategic plan and drives implementation. Collaborates with engineering to define project deliverables and milestones.
Develops expertise in business units.
Supervises and directs activities of the team responsible for devloping requirement documents and use cases.
Facilitates collaboration among business leadership and executive management to generate ideas, review recommendations and finalize plans.
We are highly focused on servicing the needs of our customers and approach our business with an entrepreneurial spirit. This is a leadership position that will play a vital role in the overall performance of the company.
Investors Title Company - 22 months ago