Watson Black, a rapidly growing marketing company providing new customer acquisition services to businesses is seeking experienced, results-driven business professionals for project based assignments. As an independent consultant, you will have the ability to work remotely, select and reject assignments, and set your own hours. Your responsibilities will include identifying, contacting and qualifying decision makers that may have interest in engaging with our clients. You will work on an interesting mix of projects for a variety of clients providing professional services and technology solutions. Our business developers earn up to $15 per hour depending upon experience. With monthly bonuses and commissions total compensation can exceed $35 per hour. This is a pre-sales marketing position, so the telephone conversations are typically informational rather than sales driven. Essential skills and experience must include:
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Background in marketing, public relations, sales, advertising or other positions with a high level of customer contact in a business to business environment.
- A minimum of ten years of business experience.
- Ability to quickly learn about our client’s products and services.
- Work independently.
- Be able to set appointments with qualified prospects.
- Must have a Microsoft PC with MS Excel and landline phone.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and social media services: LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Knowledge or background in the IT industry is a plus.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
Please visit our website to learn more about us. Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to the attention of: Human Resources