Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the Operations team with ongoing analysis and implementation of service, safety, and productivity enhancements
- Schedule, prepare, and manage data collection studies to support operational process improvements
- Maintain and update documentation that support the Operations business, and keep accurate records of all changes
- Support local Safety Committee projects
- Ensure compliance with DOT, OSHA, EPA, and all other regulatory agencies.
- Implementation of a robust SAP WMS System
- Develop Enterprise processes for Operations/Logistics
- Utilize advanced analytical tools to monitor and develop business processes
- Develop key performance indicators to monitor and measure process results and effectiveness
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified candidates should have obtained a college degree or the equivalent work experience
- Relevant qualification combined with 1-5 years of business experience is preferred
- Some experience in SAP is preferred
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office programs are preferred.
- Has basic data analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is required
- Possess drive, ambition, and strong interpersonal skills
- Must possess ability to prioritize numerous requests simultaneously and manage work schedule with minimum supervision
United States-Texas-Texas State Office
Glazer's - 15 months ago
Glazer's Wholesale Drug Company, named during Prohibition when only drugstores and drug wholesalers could deal in liquor, is a...