- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Maintains merchandise presentation in the Pharmacy
- Maintains the Pharmacy area in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Operates equipment, such as cash registers and related tools, to process Customer purchases using appropriate procedures for different payment types and items sold.
- Provides Customer service
- Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers
- Receives and stocks merchandise/supplies from distribution centers and suppliers and organizes and maintains the Pharmacy area
- BS in Pharmacy OR PharmD. Degree OR equivalent EPGEC (NABP)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- License permit Pharmacy intern
Grad Intern (hrly)
Walmart Stores - 21 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...