Accountant (Position #38)- AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a wholesale lender and service provider headquartered in Columbia since 1917 with more
than $30 billion in assets, is seeking an accountant to join our Loan Operations team.
This position is a key person in the support of the loan accounting systems. The primary responsibilities include providing operational, technical and accounting expertise and support for the loan and loan related systems, applications, and processes; reconciling
and preparing quarterly reports; and participating in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of loan system projects.
- Bachelor’s Four Year Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum five years relevant accounting/banking experience
- Ability to set priorities, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and
both orally and in writing
- Service oriented with the ability to cooperate and communicate effectively,
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide sound recommendations
and client server
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of automated loan accounting applications, both mainframe
AgFirst offers an EXCELLENT benefit package, competitive salary, smoke-free work
environment, and business casual dress. Apply at: http://agfirst.balancetrak.com. EOE-