Western Union is seeking a Manager or Specialist of Testing for Mobile to join the product and innovation team in San Francisco. This role will report directly to the Director or Sr. manager of Product Development at Western Union to develop TDD and testing harnesses for WU mobile products.
The successful candidate in this role will have proven excellence in finding the edge cases that development sometimes misses and constructively working to resolve them.
Unique Qualifications / Skill Sets:
- Develop and lead testing methodologies and frameworks, translating them into concrete testing objectives and create buy-in across the organization
- Define and execute methods for quantifying success (or failure)
- Strong technology skills (e.g., TDD, Obj C, Java, RoR) are an asset
- Perform scripted, ad hoc, and regression testing
- Experience with internationalization/localization is an asset
- Ability to read/write multiple languages (e.g., English, Spanish) is an asset
- Financial services experience strongly desired
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field, or proven equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years product management experience with consumer-facing mobile products and technologies, preferably with financial services experience
- Excellent problem identification and solving ability
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Ability to write detailed, accurate test plans
- Ability to stay focused when handling repetitive and monotonous tasks
- Proven ability to plan and drive execution of go to market strategies and grow a product from concept to success
- Demonstrated history of building and leading teams of product managers through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
- Clear understanding of Western Union products and a passion for taking them to the next level
- Immediate availability to work in Western Union's San Francisco offices
- Proof of ability to work in the United States
The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU) is a leader in global payment services. Together with its Vigo, Orlandi Valuta, Pago Facil and Custom House branded payment services, Western Union provides consumers and businesses with fast, reliable and convenient ways to send and receive money around the world, as well as send payments and purchase money orders. The Western Union, Vigo and Orlandi Valuta branded services are offered through a combined network of approximately 430,000 agent locations in 200 countries and territories. In 2009, The Western Union Company completed 196 million consumer-to-consumer transactions worldwide, moving $71 billion of principal between consumers, and 415 million business payments. For more information, visit http://www.westernunion.com.
WesternUnion - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -