Responsible for transporting finished goods between facilities utilizing double trailers.
- Transport finished goods between facilities.
- Load and unload goods using forklift or pallet jacks or connect or disconnect trailers at destination.
- Check accuracy and stability of load.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 3+ years of CDL driving experience required.
- Experience double-trailer driving preferred.
- Ability to operate manual/powered pallet jack or hand truck preferred.
- Ability to operate four axle vehicle.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Valid Class A Driver's License with double bottom endorsement and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola products...