You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Dyer and Dyer Volvo , a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Porter moves and cleans vehicles, keeps the vehicles in sound working condition, and helps general manager as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains new and used vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles
- Keeps new and used vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed
- Makes key tags for vehicles
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Dyer and Dyer Volvo . From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Dyer and Dyer Volvo difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
Sonic Automotive, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job