Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Then look no further!
Compuware is looking to hire a Certificate-Based Security Expert to join our growing professional services division to support one of our current government customers. In this role, you shall recommend solutions and oversee implementation of certificate-based security for our customers systems.
- Ten plus (10+) years of IT security expertise.
- Five plus (5+) years of in-depth experience in IT certificate-based security solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in cryptography standards for enciphering, deciphering, hashing, generating and verifying digital signatures in support of or to protect business commerce on the Internet.
- Demonstrated experience in Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS).
- Demonstrated experience in secret key cryptography algorithm such as the Data Encryption Standard (DES) algorithm or the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm.
- Demonstrated experience working with IBM z/OS Cryptographic Services and Integrated Cryptographic Service Facility.
- Demonstrated experience working with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to provide a data security layer between application protocols and TCP/IP.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with digital certificates.
- Demonstrated experience working with well-known certificate authorities.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing public key infrastructure (PKI) services.
- Demonstrated experience working with z/OS LDAP server.
- Demonstrated experience working with RACF digital certificates.
- Demonstrated experience in performing SSL tracing and analysis.
- Must be able to obtain a level of Public Trust clearance for the position. Proof of U.S. Citizenship will need to be provided to be eligible for the clearance per contractual requirements.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and continued education reimbursement.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Compuware - 9 months ago
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and...