Territory Representative, Account Development (Indiana)
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
healthcare means learning what it is like to be a patient, as well as understanding the complexities facing the care givers. Through these insights, we aim to develop more intuitive, affordable and better technology solutions, to help take some of the complexity out of healthcare. That is
Lifeline is a secure personal medical alert system that provides emergency response service for seniors and caregivers, helping elderly and disabled live independently.
Philips Lifeline is the #1 medical alert service trusted by hospitals and healthcare professionals
Philips Healthcare is looking for someone with a passion for healthcare. In this role, you will have responsibility in these key areas:
- Develops a comprehensive territory plan with customers in key market service areas with the goal of meeting or exceeding revenue targets and objectives; including:
- Customer mapping, relationship development and growth goal setting
- Coordination of Lifeline team selling activities
- Multi-product positioning (Lifeline and Home Healthcare Services Portfolio)
- Product sale opportunities
- New partner opportunities
- Professional utilization and presentation of Lifeline messages and consultative selling approach
- Maintains appropriate frequency of contact with Key Decision Makers and Key Opinion Leaders (to include C-suite level)
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through relationship/consultative selling.
- Personally contacts and secures new business/customers.
- Manages the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Coordinates territory business opportunities with BDM or other sales team personnel.
- Interfaces with customer programs relating to performance against contracted expectations/actions.
- Coordinate with Lifeline’s service organization to improve and increase customer service standards.
- Interfacing with customer programs relating to performance against contracted expectations/actions.
- Forecast potential HW Sales and Service Revenue in Territory.
- Provide consultation and training to customers regarding:
- New products, policies, procedures, and
- Marketing activities to increase awareness and utilization of products and services.
- Planning and organizing the day to ensure all opportunities are maximized.
- Involved in Zone, Area or Corporate wide initiatives which leverage experience, skills or competencies for the betterment of the sales organization.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer.
- BS in Business or equivalent in education and experience preferred.
- 3-5 years business to business sales experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience in healthcare sales a plus.
Sales Account Management
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of...