Responsible for development, testing and support of various applications using CPC’s product line.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Edit drawings in AutoCAD
· Drawing take-offs for controls equipment and wire
· Trouble shooting problem sites
· Site visits for controls commissioning
· Programming Refrigeration and Building Controllers
· Prepare specifications
· Provide customer and sales support
· Develop and maintain appropriate documentation
· Be an active team member or team leader, depending on the project
· Effectively communicate with appropriate business units and personnel
Skill and Educational requirements
· Undergraduate degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of five years of experience in refrigeration systems.
· Knowledge of refrigeration systems
· Knowledge of electronic controls and applications.
· Full time position
· 25% Travel Possible
Position Located in Bentonville, AR
Additional Company Information
Emerson Climate Technologies’ Solutions is a leading provider of facility management systems and services for the supermarket, convenience store, and box retail markets. Comprised of Computer Process Controls, Retail Services, Transportation Solutions, Control Products, Inc. and Oaksmere the group provides controls, facility services, and marine shipping solutions to retail customers around the world.
Emerson has been at the forefront of developing new technologies and trends in refrigeration systems, HVAC, lighting controls, field services, remote monitoring services, and building engineering for decades. The Solutions group is also responsible for selling various offerings from other Emerson divisions to the retail market.
Emerson Climate Technologies’ Solutions is a part of Emerson (NYSE: EMR) and is located in Kennesaw, GA. www.EmersonClimate.com
Emerson Climate Technologies Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson - 23 months ago
Emerson combines industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad portfolio of products and...