Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive.
Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for an New Model Launch Equipment Engineer 2 ECL at our Canton, MS location .
- Provides engineering support for the development, production and quality of new and current manufactured vehicles within assigned area at NNA manufacturing plants.
- Communicates with suppliers, manufacturing plants, and other Nissan affiliates to propose and implement countermeasures for quality, manufacturing, and field concerns within assigned area.
- Assists manufacturing plants and suppliers in identifying cost saving methods while improving quality.
Think you’ve got the internal drive to make great vehicles and join a winning team? Welcome to an open lane of possibility.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Technology)
- A minimum of three -five years of assembly and equipment development / installation related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of quality control assessment such as statistical process control.
- Ability to understand part, sub-assembly or system dimensional layouts.
- Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations.
Apply for this position and start the process to accelerate your career into high gear.
NISSAN - 18 months ago
Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North...