Job Title: Full Time Fresh Associate - bottom dollar
This description is intended to outline the primary Objective, Authority Levels and Duties and Responsibilities of work being performed by associates assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the Fresh associate.
· Performs the activities associated with properly receiving, handling, and stocking
of product in the Produce, Meat, and Bakery departments.
· Continually seeks and executes process and efficiency improvements to drive
Price positioning while maintaining store product presentation.
· Assists Fresh Manager to drive the financial outcome (Sales, Margin and Profit)
as defined by budget or forecast.
· Uses tools and resources as identified by management to increase sales and
improve process flows and in-store efficiencies.
· Works with peers and Fresh Manager to execute action plans for the total
operation of the Produce, Meat, and Bakery departments.
· Accountable for product quality and freshness, allocation, and merchandising
expectations while achieving productions standards aligned with the Bottom
Dollar Brand Positioning.
· Ability to work weekends and evenings as necessary.
· Ability to withstand a working environment of 35 degrees as necessary.
· Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 70 lbs. and push or pull up to 2000 lbs.
· Ability to organize and rotate product and complete all paperwork.
· Demonstrated on-the-job training skills.
· Ability to meet production standards as established by Bottom Dollar.
· Follows proper housekeeping and cleaning standards as set by Bottom Dollar.
FoodLion - 9 months ago