Faculty II - Degree - Paralegal
Faculty II - Degree
Assist students in meeting their academic and career goals by providing an inspired teaching environment through the highest quality of theoretical, practical and professional training. Support the academic department in maintaining a successful, efficient, ethical and regulatory accurate business within the overall Corinthian goals and objectives.
• Instruct assigned courses in accordance with course competencies/objectives.
• Develop and utilize a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods designed to meet individual learning styles.
• Explain and demonstrate related laboratory/practical procedures.
• Coach, guide and empower students to achieve optimum success.
• Monitor, evaluate and document students’ progress through observation, tests and examinations in both theory and practice.
• Arrange students’ field placement and monitor students’ progress where applicable.
• Ensure related clinical supplies and equipment are up-to-date.
• Demonstrate evidence of professional growth and academic currency.
• Participate in other campus activities, committees and projects
• At least two years of related practical field experience or as required by regulatory bodies
• Educational experience is based on what is required by regulatory bodies
• Current affiliation / active membership / licensure with respective regulatory bodies
United States-CA-Los Angeles
Corinthian Colleges - 2 years ago
Our mission is to help students prepare for careers in demand or to advance in their chosen field. With more than 91,000 students as of June...