The Red Hat Sales Organization is seeking a Cloud / Linux Solution Architect with experience architecting and selling solutions in the enterprise software market. The Inside SA's primary role is to partner with the Sales Team to evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and develop technical solutions that can successfully meet the needs of prospects to achieve sales and revenue goals.
Primary job responsibilities
- Position and present Red Hat solutions and technical proposals to prospects and customers.
- Drive and support pre-sales demonstrations and PoCs
- Lead the gathering of architecture, design, and presentation of solutions to meet the prospect's needs.
- Ensure revenue quota, deployment, and service objectives are met while maintaining a high level of prospect/customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement the technical sales strategies to help ensure Red Hat's objectives are met.
- Research and write the responses to technical sections of RFI/RFPs.
- Technical point of contact for prospects, customers and the sales team.
- 5 + years experience as a Sales Engineer or equivalent
- 5+ years experience architecting and or implementing enterprise software solutions in a Linux or Unix environment.
- Proven experience as a technical consultant selling
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including OS, Cloud/Virtualization, and Systems Management
- Exhibited experiences delivering technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledgeable and conversant with open source technologies and industry trends relating to open source.
- Bachelors degree
Hadoop, Gluster/Storage, OpenStack, Cloud, Virtualization
Red Hat doffs its cap to businesses that embrace open-source computing tools. The company dominates the market for Linux, the open-source...