The Regional Retail Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient operation of managing branches within his or her assigned region, with a goal of balancing maximum profitability with appropriate risk in a client intimate environment.
- Creates and executes business development activities and strategies to promote branches and cross business line growth.
- Provides an exceptional level of client service and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Achieves individual, branch and region sales goals through new business sales, cross business referrals and retention and expansion of client relationships.
- Provides leadership, training and supervision.
- Participates in community affairs to increase the Bank's visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
- Oversees regional staffing model and ensures effective coordination and allocation of staff and resources within region.
5 to 10 years sales management experience in a financial services/banking setting. Proven business development and marketing skills essential. Must demonstrate creative problem-solving skills and possess the ability to lead at a senior management level, build consensus, and motivate staff to achieve a high level of performance.
Johnson Bank - 2 years ago
Johnson Financial Group is the holding company for Johnson Bank, which has more than 50 offices in Wisconsin and Arizona. Serving consumers...