If you would like to apply on-line for a position with Qdoba, please complete the form below. If you’d like to attach a resume, click the upload resume button below.
Director, Real Estate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (Other duties may be assigned):
· Lead, mentor and manage the Company’s Real Estate Team comprised of field and home office-based Managers.
· Collaborate with the Chief Development Officer and the Real Estate Managers to create, build and monitor individual Market Expansion Plans for all corporate development markets.
· Assist in the preparation and presentation of all corporate and franchise Real Estate Site Packages to the Real Estate Site Committee.
· Work with cross-functional teammates to solicit and gather site-specific feedback from Operations, Finance, Construction and Real Estate Analytics.
· Ensure compliance with corporate Real Estate standards.
· Participate in special development projects as required.
· Grow and maintain positive relationships within the commercial brokerage and development community to enhance the Qdoba brand image and reputation.
· Yes; Home Office and field based personnel, including existing and new real estate activities (lease administration; renewals; redevelopment, and new construction).
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
· Four-year, college degree (MBA preferred) in a business related field.
· Ten years of progressive responsibilities with multi-unit restaurant or retail real estate development.
· Development and refinement of department procedures and standards.
· Three to five years in a high-growth retail or restaurant environment.
· High-level understanding and knowledge of United States metropolitan markets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· The ability to think strategically and to drive the tactical execution of the Company’s Market Expansion Plans.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders, including real estate developers, brokers, architecture, and engineering professionals.
· The ability work autonomously and communicate up, down and across the organization from inside and outside the office environment.
· Computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and remote, web-based applications.
· May be required to lift up to 40 lbs.
· Some repetitive motion may be required.
· Travel of 50% or more, as required.
· Must be accessible and available.
· Must have access to adequate transportation.
NOTE: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qdoba Restaurant - 19 months ago