When you join our family at Emeritus at Coeur d’Alene , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
As a Housekeeper , you'll maintain assigned areas in an orderly and attractive manner, ensuring that the highest degree of cleanliness and sanitation is maintained at all times. Other responsibilities include submitting maintenance work orders to the maintenance team as needed, taking initiative to ensure resident safety and satisfaction is a priority, interacting with residents and visitors in a friendly manner while also providing customer service.
Position requirements include:
• One year related experience in a similar environment with on-the-job training preferred.
• Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
• Ability to remain calm under stressful conditions and make decisions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 16 months ago