What You'll Do
What You’ll Do
What it Takes
- Participate in the identification and development of program and system specifications.
- Provide input on cost analysis, system and program design, testing, and maintenance and documentation of new and existing systems.
- Respond, analyze, and formulate a solution to system problems to avoid interruption of services to users.
- Performs other job-related duties requiring the same general knowledge, skills and degree of responsibility commensurate with assigned level.
What it Takes
What You'll Receive
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or comparable major
- Experience programming in VB.NET, Visual Basic, C++ and/or Java
- Experience with developing web applications
- Database experience with SQL Server; SQL and stored procedures
- Eligible to work in the US, Sentry does not offer employment in this position to holders of F-1, J-1 and H-1 Visas for the purpose of obtaining practical experience.
- Additional programming related experience is a plus
- Experience working on an agile development team is a plus
- General Insurance knowledge is a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications.
Sentry's excellent benefits package is designed to meet today's most important needs. Benefits for full-time Sentry Insurance employees include:
How You’ll Apply
- Group Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Matching Funds
- Paid-Time Off or Time Away From Territory Plan
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
- Student Loan Program
- Credit Union
- Career Education
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
For more information on this position, please contact Sue Kozisek at email@example.com.
Sentry Insurance is one of the country's largest and strongest mutual insurance companies. Sentry was founded in 1904 by members of the Wisconsin Retail Hardware Association. Today, Sentry has more than $11 billion in assets, a policyholder surplus of $3.3 billion and total revenue in excess of $2.3 billion.
Sentry Insurance is headquartered in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States.
Sentry offers a full line of property, casualty and life insurance products to protect businesses, cars, homes, lives and retirement incomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Sentry Insurance - 14 months ago
Founded in 1904, Sentry Insurance is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in America.
Sentry is one of the nation...