Beer, Wine and Spirits Enthusiast (Part-time, Flexible Opportunity)
Our Beer, Wine and Spirits programs are designed to offer beer, wine and spirits consumers an educational and interactive sampling experience. This position is responsible for introducing, educating and most importantly selling our client’s product.
Our clients desire energetic, enthusiastic, passionate people who are excited to engage with shoppers and enjoy selling the experience of indulging a great wine, fantastic craft beer or a fine spirit. Ideal candidates will be outgoing and initiate interaction to discuss thoughts and opinions of the product.
We consider candidates with varying levels of experience and prefer previous beer, wine or spirits experience. Prior to working an event, Engagement Specialists must pass our certification program.
Engagement Specialist position offers the following:
- Indpendent contracting opportunity offer a variety of work opportunities from a variety of clients
- Part-time and flexibile work schedule that you choose: when you want and where you want
- Work opportunities are typically available on Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Compensated on a per event basis and sales incentives
- Pre-event preparation; learn specific product information, understand unique project requirements/details and store-level communication
- Engage and interact with consumers to increase brand awareness and convert shoppers to buyers
- Ensure all client, company and state guidelines are followed
- Educate on the taste and pairing of the product to foods
- Establish a positive rapport with in-store Wine Stewards, libations experts and store managers
- Report project results via Internet
If you are looking for a fun, customer-interactive, part time opportunity, please visit our web page listing our opportunities at https://ices-promoworks.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=0
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience (retail, home-based businesses, product promotion)
- Minimum of 3 years working with adult beverage sales, promotions, demonstration or serving
- Minimum of 1 year previous product demonstration experience at events, retailers or on-premise
- Demonstrated knowledge of beer, wine and/or spirits and completion of online assessment
- Must be 21 years of age
- Willingness and ability to comply with all liquor and/or food handling safety requirements and regulations
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to communicate daily and consistently via email and actively participate in our web portal management system for scheduling, updates and reporting
- Supply and operate a mobile “smartphone” with web access and photo capabilities.
- Supply and/or operate items such as cork screw, aerator or other relevant product demonstration tools
- Physical Demands: Ability to lift and carry product from aisle to demonstration table and continuously stand for up to 6 hours, bend, stoop and prepare beverage/food items for sampling
- Excellent hygiene and professional appearance
- Reliable transportation to and from event locations
- Availability to work at various locations within a 20 mile radius