We are seeking a Tier II Support Specialist to provide world class expertise to our customers as well as our team of highly skilled Tier I Support NSR's supporting our UltiPro HRMS/Payroll product suite.
This position is located in our Atlanta, GA or Weston, FL offices. As the Tier II Support Specialist, you are part of a team of professionals that play a key role in supporting our comprehensive Workforce Management solutions, providing in-depth analysis and timely resolutions/workarounds for client-escalated as well as Tier I escalated issues.
This position requires strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills. The qualified candidate possesses broad experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner. Qualified candidates are self-starters, highly-motivated and have an in-depth knowledge of Human Resources (HR) to provide excellent customer service.
Ultimate is ranked #9 in FORTUNE's 100 'Best Places to Work For in 2013’. Ultimate is the top ranked cloud provider as well as the only HCM provider on the list. This is the second year in a row we have been listed. We were ranked #25 in 2012.
- Provide outstanding quality support to internal Tier I NSRs with a high degree of satisfaction and technical expertise, with thorough and timely response
- Liaison between Tier I NSRs, Product Strategy and Development, and Knowledge Management, facilitating to isolate, qualify, resolve or provide a ‘work around’ for problems reported by customers.
- Escalation ownership from initial contact to resolution. This may be inclusive of communication directly with the customer and dial into the customer’s system to diagnose and resolve the problem. Provide the Tier I NSRs with direction and guidance as to specific details needed to troubleshoot the problem. Attempt to duplicate the problem or behavior on the customer’s system or in house environment. Escalate to the appropriate Product Analyst for research and resolution providing updates on progress within the escalation document.
- Available to provide support to Tier I and the customer when the customer’s problem is urgent and demands a same day resolution or ‘work around’. This may require taking over the problem from the Tier I NSR and involving a Product Analyst from Development.
- Attend internal and external department training sessions as required
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, scope documents, and current department policies and procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to internal support specialists
- Makes recommendations for improving procedures
- Adheres to Support Center Practices (SCP) guidelines
- Minimum two (2) year experience working in Human Resources
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate to Product Analyst
- Consistently model the highest levels of team work and professionalism
- Knowledge of Microsoft Window Operating Systems/Applications as well as communication applications
- Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Strong oral and written communication skills being able to communicate effectively via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services
- Minimum 2 year hands on experience with the Ultipro Workforce Management product preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree: Business Admin, Accounting, or Human Resources a plus
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) recommended
• Professional Human Resources (PHR) recommended
Limited travel upon request
The Ultimate Software Group isn't timid about the benefits of its workforce management products. Businesses use its cloud-based UltiPro...